At Smoothtel & Data Solutions LTD, youth empowerment is one of our key objectives and that is why we have endorsed the Graduate Trainee Program. Our Graduate Trainee Program is designed to create an on-the-job training opportunity for recent graduates who are equipped with a Bachelors’ Degree and a practical an attachment or internship in their field of study and are ready to venture into the real world of work.
Here’s what to expect during the program:
- A Focus on Your Journey – we carefully considered the characteristics, values and job expectations of graduates today and match them to the existing team for placement.
- Augmented Development – through functional on-the-job training, training accelerated learning, new perspectives, and the opportunity to gain knowledge from across the company.
- Open-door policy –our culture provides for access to all team members including senior management to help identify and develop trainees and stay in touch.
- Coaching and Mentorship – the HR team and the Functional lead work with the GT for career planning and development.
- Measurable Progress – we use a thorough set of key result areas to track progress and to measure the success of the overall program.
Who is Eligible?
Graduates who attained a B- and above in KCSE and have recently graduated with a minimum Bachelors’ Degree 2nd Class Honors (Upper Division) in:
- Commerce: Finance / Accounting, Marketing, HR or Admin (or equivalent)
- Supply chain management / procurement
- Computer Science, Business IT (or equivalent)
- Professional certifications in the relevant fields related to the Degrees as listed above.
- Great communicators (spoken and written language)
- Energetic and eager to learn
- Passionate about purpose and technology
- Ready to walk the career discovery journey
Are you interested in joining us and ready to venture into your career path?
Send your Application with your CV to email@example.com