Barco UniSee Overview
Barco UniSee takes a completely new approach to truly seamless LCD video walls. Redesigning and optimizing every component, Barco UniSee is not only a step forward in terms of image quality, but also in installation time, ease-of-servicing, and reliability.
Bezel-less viewing experience, innovative mounting system
NoGap technology, which makes the inter-tile gap barely noticeable, finally makes it possible to spread content over multiple tiles without the interruption of a disturbing bezel. In order to guarantee the smallest possible gap without damaging the panels’ edges, Barco has created the UniSee Mount. This revolutionary mounting structure uses the power of gravity to perfectly and automatically align panels – and keep
them in place over time. What’s more, UniSee Mount also eases setup and maintenance efforts, allowing swift undocking of separate panels.
Automatic real-time calibration for perfect uniformity
Sense X, the automatic, continuous and real-time color and brightness calibration
system, ensures that the complete wall gives a perfectly balanced image at all times.
What’s more, Barco has also re-engineered the design of the panels to counter all possible variations in brightness from the center to the edges.
Easy diagnosing and servicing
Because a video wall is often part of a critical application, Barco took all possible measures to ensure optimal uptime. The platform is built in such a way that it can easily be diagnosed and serviced. The software platform (UniSee Connect) that manages the entire video wall automatically assigns and calibrates the panels, and acts as the single point of connection for remote diagnostics and control.
- Easy and fast deployment – The UTouch screen can be attached to an existing Barco UniSee installation by following the easy step install and setup program.
- Efficient – Low power consumption, plug and play.
- Fast and accurate touch action – Positive user engagement with ease of access to applications and content navigation, bringing compelling applications to life.
- Intuitive in use – Natural access to content and application with multitouch and multiple user input, supporting collaborative engagement and accelerating visualization outcomes.
- Durable and protected – The UTouch screen provides protection to the Barco UniSee displays whilst maintaining the high quality image experience to be expected.
- Easy glide surface – Antiglare surface provides smooth natural touch action in any ambient or adverse lighting environment.
- 24/7 reliability – The UniSee UTouch screen is built to last and more than capable of resisting the demands of any heavy use environment.
- Detectable Touch Points – 20 Standard, Optional up to 40
- Touch accuracy – plus/minus 2 mm
- Touch response – 7 to 15 ms
- Touch method – finger, stylus, gloved hand, any pointer
- Report resolution – 32,786 by 32,786
- USB interface
- Programming interface – SDK, Native Windows touch
- Power supply – 5v DC
- OS, Win 7/8/10/Vista, Mac OS X, Ubuntu/Fedora