We are a leading ICT company that prides itself in delivery of cost-effective future proof solutions, backed by exemplary customer service, the role is to provide technical coordination and administrative support to the Customer Service Department in delivering clients solutions on time frames within set budgets with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
As a customer Service Coordinator, you are directly accountable for:
- Ensuring effective Project Management for all projects under your coordination:
- Project planning, scheduling, execution, onsite training, commissioning and timely handover
- Deployment of professional project engineers as site leaders/managers for all projects under your coordination
- Ensure implementation of projects as per approved Project implementation schedule
- Enforce timely and effective submission of:
- Daily Technical Report to Customer Service Care leader in charge upon site attendance;
- Real-time updating of the Technical Timesheets;
- Job Cards submitted within 12 working hours.
- Ensuring same day service on all call-outs by scheduling the requests within 1 hour of the customer’s call.
- Daily feedback and reporting to Customers on status of their requests upon job scheduling, during implementation and upon completion.
- Ascertain availability of all Project Materials & Tools in advance for all technical works to be done by engineers.
- Reporting to Customers on status of their requests upon job scheduling, during implementation and upon completion.
- Ensure the carrying-out of a weekly customer satisfaction feedback.
- Bachelors in Business Information Technology / Telecommunication and Information Technology / Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an ICT field
- Certification in Project Management and customer care will be an added advantage
All application should be submitted to email@example.com on or before 5th February, 2020. NB: Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume stating the job title as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.