We are searching for a highly creative Digital Marketing Officer to optimize our marketing campaigns. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our Company and Solution offerings’ influence locally while also increasing customer awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, social media management and grasp of current marketing tools and strategies. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Incredible attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
N/B All applications to be sent to email@example.com by Friday 20th November 2020