We are searching for a Graphics & Web Designer with a knack for creativity as well as a flair for collaborating with
cross functional teams to deliver objective based product and marketing campaigns. The Web & Graphics
Designer shall work had in hand with the products and marketing teams to drive the departmental objectives and
strategies in place whilst assisting with the development of new initiatives in line with the company's goals and
emerging trends in the field of marketing.
- Design, update and manage the company’s web, and commercial platforms
- Designing brands & collateral for internal & external use
- Develop and manage a current Company Brand Book
- Provide real time website technical end user support as and when required by all Smoothtel staff members.
- Collaborate with marketing team in activities to increase brand awareness & loyalty
- Improve SEO rankings for our products and solutions
- Build a strong SDS brand presence by using our local images.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology or equivalent (Must have attained a Second Class Upper
- Must have attained a minimum grade of B- in KCSE
- Design and Marketing Certifications are an added advantage
- Have done a brief industrial attachment / internship work experience in a similar marketing position (ICT /
Telecommunications industry preferred)
- Competent in coding: PHP, HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, C, C++, Visual basics, Application severs: Open ERP,
MySQL, Web logistics, Tomcats & Graphics: Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop & illustration.
- Functional knowledge of Oodo ERP platform
Other Skills, Competencies
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker and solution oriented
- Highly organized person who is able prioritize & multitask effectively in order to meet deadlines and
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and different stakeholders (internal and external)
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Must meet all requirements on Chapter 6 of the Kenya constitution i.e. submit, CRB clearance, HELB
clearance, certificate of good conduct, EACC Clearance
NOTE: Interested and qualified candidates to apply via email by sending their updated CV and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org