- The 8088 Smart Desk Phone delivers instant video collaboration to executives, managers and information workers.
- This elegant and exclusive phone offers a 7” large touch screen for video display and an intuitive experience. Any small huddle room becomes a video conferencing room helped to the embedded camera and the wide band audio.
- The 8088 has also a Bluetooth handset and a Bluetooth headset pairing, for wireless mobility up to 10 meters from your desk.
- Its Android platform provides to anyone the capability to deploy customized and secured app. With the Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow collaboration app, see at a glance who’s available and transform, through one tap, any call into an instant video conference with colleagues connected to Rainbow from any device.
• Weight: 1486 g (3.27 lbs)including handset
• Depth: 167 mm (6.57 in)
• Width: 252 mm (9.92 in)
• Height: 204 mm (8.03 in)
• Color: Black
• Adjustable foot stand ranging from 25° to 60°
• Ingress protection (IP): 22
• Seven-inch screen graphical TFTLCD color touch screen display
• Wide video graphics array(WVGA): 800×480, 16:9format
• External display through HDMI: Up to 1280 x 720
• Capacities touch screen technology
• Ambient light sensor
• LCD back-light:
¬ Manual adjustment based on user- defined level
¬ Auto-brightness mode based on ambient light and user-defined level.
• LAN: 10/100/1000 Ethernet.
• PC through 10/100/1000 integrated Ethernet switch.
• Universal 3.5 mm audio and stereo jack, 4 pins.
• Cellular Telephone Industries Association (CTIA) / American Headset Jack (AHJ) standard.
• Two USB ports (1.1/2.0) to connect external camera,audio equipment, low smart phone charging or USB stick. RJ9 connector for corded handset (optional).
• Bluetooth embedded:Headset, earphones, handset,loudspeaker and hands-free support.
• HDMI 1.4a output, support for screen replication and dedicated HD video display.
• 802.3AF Power over Ethernet(PoE)
• Class 3 support Audio
• HD audio:
¬ Wideband loudspeaker
¬ Wideband Bluetooth handset
¬ Wideband, comfort and wired handset
• Full-duplex speakerphone
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)to adjust audio volume and comfort while in conference.
• HTTPS for secure HTTP access
• 802.1x Message Digest 5 (MD5)/TLS: Customer certificate management (with centralized deployment) for authentication
• Denial of service (DoS) attack protection: Flooding
• Session Initiation Protocol(SIP) message authentication through IP filtering
• Address Resolution Protocol
(ARP) spoofing protection
• Transport Layer Security (TLS)1.2 standard
• Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-2 support
• Audio SIP TLS and Secure Real time Transport Protocol(SRTP) encryption.
• H264 Baseline Profile Level3.0
• Picture-In-Picture (self preview overlay)
• Power line flicker compensation
• Hot-plug/unplug for an external USB camera
• HD video display through an HDMI output
• Internal HD camera:
¬ 720p at 25 fps
¬ 5 MP
• Mechanical shutter for privacy HDMI
• Telephony services: Call,answer, deflect, inquiry,hold, broker, transfer and conference controls.
• Multi-line management
• Call log: Missed, outgoing and incoming calls
• Dual-tone multi-frequency(DTMF)