The Cisco stackable Catalyst 3560-X Series Switches are enterprise-class wiring closet switches that facilitate the deployment of highly secure converged applications while maximizing investment protection for evolving network and application requirements. Combining 10/100/1000 and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE) or GE SFP configurations with four optional uplinks, the Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series Switches enhance worker productivity by enabling applications such as encryption, IP telephony, wireless, and video.
The Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series Switches are built on the existing Cisco Catalyst 3560-E Series Switches, using the same port application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), switch fabric, and Cisco IOS Software feature sets.
Cisco Catalyst 3560-X
- 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 PoE ports
- 715W AC Power Supply
- 435W Available PoE Power
- Field-replaceable network module provides 4 x 1 Gigabit and 2 x 10 Gigabit uplink interfaces for the switch.
- Full 802.3at PoE support provides 30W per port on all 24 ports in a single rack unit (RU) switch.
- New LAN Base feature set offers comprehensive Layer 2 functionality.
- Dual redundant power supplies and fans: Four high-efficiency power supply options are available, including a DC power supply for PoE applications. Two redundant, field-replaceable fan modules are also included.
- MACsec provides hardware-based encryption (802.1ae) at line rate on all 24 ports (requires IP Base). Includes MACsec Key Agreement (MKA) (included in Dot1X-rev).
There are no reviews yet.